- Dragon Lance strength reduced from 14 to 13
- Infused Raindrop cooldown increased from 4 to 6
- Illusions attack damage reduction against buildings increased from 25% to 30%
- Diffusal Blade cooldown increased from 2 to 4
- Outworld Devourer base armor reduced by 1.5
- Shadow Poison initial damage reduced from 50 to 26/34/42/50
- Flamebreak cooldown increased from 14 to 17
- Drow base damage reduced by 4
- Torrent damage reduced from 120/180/240/300 to 75/150/225/300
- Echo Stomp channel time increased from 1.2 to 1.3
- Oracle base damage reduced by 6
- Morphling intelligence gain reduced from 1.5 to 1.1
- Starstorm Scepter cooldown increased from 8 to 9
- Time Dilation now only freezes abilities that are on cooldown, rather than also affecting abilities cast afterwards
- Time Dilation slow per frozen ability increased from 8% to 10%
- Tempest Double gold and XP bounty increased from 140 to 160
- Juggernaut base damage reduced by 2
- Counter Helix damage reduced from 90/120/150/180 to 75/110/145/180
- Repel cast point improved from 0.5 to 0.35
- Repel duration reduced from 6/8/10/12 to 4/6/8/10
- Relocate delay increased from 2.5/2.25/2 to 2.7/2.35/2
- Inner Vitality bonus regeneration threshhold reduced from 40% to 35%
- Stifling Dagger cast range reduced from 1200 to 825/950/1075/1200
- Smokescreen slow reduced from 25% to 19/21/23/25%
- Track manacost increased from 50 to 65
- Mana Leak manacost increased from 75 to 150
- Illuminate radius increased from 350 to 375
- Blinding Light knockback distance increased from 400 to 525
- Sand King movement speed reduced by 5
- Timbersaw base strength reduced by 1
Kotl’s Mana Leak manacost just doubled. It’s a significant nerf to the hero and one that will probably find him not getting as much use as before. It’s been well noted that even small nerfs to heroes can be the tipping point for them to completely fall off the meta. That’s probably the case with Keeper of the Light this time, unfortunately, since he was never picked that much to begin with.
Faceless Void‘s Time Dilation change now means that it’s slightly harder to calculate when exactly to use the spell; it’s not a post-chrono button press anymore. Now you’re calculating exactly how many spells you can get in the AoE that are off-cooldown to properly utilise the increased Time Dilation slow. We didn’t expect any changes to Void but now that it’s here, the spell change makes sense. Let’s see how it plays out.
The slight nerf to Elder Titan‘s Echo Stomp channel time probably has a bigger impact than it seems. The hero goes through giant spells of being completely forgotten, before popping up for a patch or two and then going back out of favour. Perhaps all these nerfs are IceFrog’s way of mixing things up for heroes that aren’t outright ‘broken’ or unnaturally strong this patch.
Bounty Hunter and Phantom Assassin both got slight nerfs to their kit; support PA will go out as quickly as it came, it seems. Juggernaut’s base damage reduction will see it ever so slightly weaker in the early levels. Outhouse Decorator‘s base armour nerf might see some new heroes picked in the mid lane after the juggernaut from a few patches ago is seen on its way out.
Credit for patchnotes goes to /u/wykhrm for his quick and concise reddit threads.