If you’ve been following cryptocurrency for a while, you’ll know that Bitcoin is one of the top crypto investments to make. Buying and selling Bitcoin in Europe is now easier than ever, thanks to Zebpay’s simple and sleek experience. Zebpay is India’s oldest and most trustworthy crypto exchange, and their foray into Europe represents a great choice for EU-based customers. Now that Zebpay supports certain EU countries, here’s how you would buy crypto with Euros.
Why Trade on Zebpay
- Zebpay has experience with supporting millions of cryptocurrency traders without a hitch.
- Over a dozen cryptocurrencies, from Bitcoin to Stellar, can be bought and sold on the platform for Euros at https://indexsy.com/buy-crypto-online/.
- They have a customer-first approach, which is evident from their transparent policies and great customer service.
- Most importantly, buying Bitcoin in Europe is now a whole lot more simple.
What You Need to Get Started
To get started with trading cryptocurrencies on Zebpay, you will need the following:
- EU bank account with SEPA clearance
- Valid photo ID belonging to one of our supported countries (list below)
- 18+ age
- Zebpay account on the app or web interface
Supported Payment Methods
You can pay by Credit Card or SEPA verified wire transfer. Please note that you can only deposit Euros to trade cryptocurrencies on Zebpay.
Step by Step Guide
The process for buying and selling Bitcoin or any other digital asset on Zebpay is very simple. In essence, you download the app or open the web interface, create an account, and complete your verification. After being verified, you can begin depositing your Euro which you will use to buy crypto, or withdraw Euro from your account.
Step 1 – Download the App or Open the Web Interface
The Zebpay app is available on both iOS and Google Play. The web interface combined with the app enables crypto enthusiasts to trade round the clock, anywhere they please. Downloading is simple.
Step 2 – Get Verified
After downloading, the first step is to get verified. Upload your photo ID and wait 24 hours to become eligible to trade. Zebpay follows the latest data security standards, and is fully GDPR compliant. Furthermore, KYC is required for bank transactions and hence the emphasis on legitimate identification.
Step 3 – Deposit Euros to Zebpay
Now that you’re verified, it’s mostly smooth sailing. Deposit your Euros in Zebpay either through SEPA wire transfer, or 3D Secure Credit card. The latter is instant, while the former would take anywhere from 1-3 business days.
Step 4 – Buy BTC for Euro from your Zebpay Account
With Euros deposited in your Zebpay account, you can instantly buy cryptocurrencies. You can also directly sell cryptocurrencies by transferring them to one of your crypto-specific Zebpay wallets.
Tips before Investing
Before you start engaging on the dozen cryptocurrency trading pairs, here’s a few tips you should know about buying crypto in Europe:
- Only invest what you can afford to lose.
- The crypto markets are highly volatile – price fluctuations are very common and it’s easy to see your prices much lower (or higher) than when you bought in.
- Losses aren’t realised until you sell.
- Research every cryptocurrency you have a position in.
List of Supported European Countries
- Czech Republic
So join Zebpay, and happy trading.