Android has become the best operating system software because of its compatibility and user-friendly nature. If you’re going to update a security patch to the current month, don’t go for the manual method. Again, charge the phone to at least 30% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. We have shared the official PocoPhone X3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual. We have shared the official Poco X3 Pro Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page.
- These brands are now capturing the budget segments like no one else, especially POCO.
- The focus of the module is fixed, so you need to shoot at a distance of about 4 cm between the module and the subject itself.
- It is because of this the X3 Pro has a beefy battery, a space-taking heat sink; it’s not striving to win any accolades for handleability.
Anyone reading this should keep in mind that software, like design, is more of a subjective matter, and so what I might not download stock firmware like, someone might love. And if you are someone who loves Xiaomi’s MIUI, then you would love the Poco X3 Pro too.
Some of them are official, and some of them are unofficial ROM. So, you can choose from plenty of different custom ROM, and download them on your device. Below, we have described the best custom ROM for Poco X3 Pro. So, you can download one of these ROM and install it on your smartphone. To install the custom recovery, you can follow the below steps.
- The Poco X3 Pro is the only sub-Rs 20,000 smartphone to pack the powerful Snapdragon 860 chipset from Qualcomm.
- Some of these ROMS are pretty famous and they are really good than MIUI.
- The bundled charger can juice up the phone from zero to around 50 percent in half an hour, which is quite good.
- At this budget, I guess this the best experience with haptics on the phone, especially while typing.
All of this makes the Poco X3 Pro the clear winner in the battery round. “Numbers maketh smartphone specs” and this “principle” (totally made up by us, but well, some follow it) stands true in the camera battle between these two phones. Both devices come with the quad-camera arrangement on the back but the difference in megapixels is staggering. The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max leads the way with a 108-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The Poco X3 follows with much smaller numbers in comparison – a 48-megapixel main sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens, a 2-megapixel macro, and another 2-megapixel depth sensor.